The Diploma of Business is delivered on Elanora SHS campus over 18 months commencing at the beginning of Year 11. There are other entry points available to students if required.
The program enables students to complete a full diploma by the end of Year 12 providing entry into a Business degree at a range of universities as well as employment pathways.
Completion of eight units of competency is required.
- Manage meetings
- Undertake project work
- Manage risk
- Manage quality customer service
- Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- Ensure team effectiveness
Assessment in this course is competency-based
This subject has a fee component payable to the RTO. VETiS funding is applicable to some courses.