As a cadet, you’ll be offered inspiring and challenging experiences. You will learn valuable life and work skills that may open up new possibilities, opportunities and career options. While not a requirement, you will be encouraged to consider a career in the military, police or emergency services.
As a cadet you will:
- Be part of a team and gain team building skills
- Develop leadership and survival skills
- Make new friends and have fun
- Experience challenges
- Learn to take responsibility
- Take part in physical education activities
- Safe weapons handling
- First aid
- Drill and ceremonial
- Communications and navigation skills
- Band activities
- Cadet programs operate out of sponsoring service facilities.
- Young people are encouraged to consider a career or to become an adult volunteers.
- Cadets learn a diverse range of emergency response skills from highly experienced personnel.