There are many pathways to gain the QCE qualification and many pathways exist in the Senior curriculum at Elanora State High School.
Pathways available to students at Elanora SHS include:
- A traditional study program comprising of General subjects leading to tertiary study: ATAR Eligible
- A range of Applied subjects that have a more vocational focus: Not ATAR Eligible
- A range of stand-alone subjects that have a VET focus: Not ATAR Eligible
- A school-based traineeship or apprenticeship whilst still attending school
- A combination of some/all of the above
- A combination of TAFE and school subjects
- A combination of University and school subjects: ATAR eligible
If you’re a year 10, 11 or 12 student you may be able to complete a TAFE Queensland qualification while you’re still at school. Choose from a variety of certificate I to certificate III courses from a range of study areas ranging from hospitality to horticulture, early childhood education to engineering, and everything in between. Visit the website for more information.
For additional information on the QCAA and QCE please visit the pages below.
- QTAC general Information. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JP35lGLqbw&t=44s
- This video is great for Year 10 students to help with Yr 11 and 12 choices. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=549ttDyVHlg
- Overview of the new process that began in 2019. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiV2HSVUJXA